The BATCH unit with FPW 10 paddle wheel flow meter
The batch unit is connected by means impulse output with the paddle wheel flow meter and batching takes place pursuant to the received pulses.
The batch unit is equipped with two START, STOP buttons and a potentiometer for adjustment of batch size on the display unit. Thanks to mechanical principle, the measurement can operate with a wide range of liquids in various industrial branches, including non-conductive and petrochemical media.
- simple installation
- extensive variability of connection methods
- batching of non-conductive liquids
- very simple and intuitive operation
- absence of magnets
- prompt change of batch by turning
- industrial construction of the unit
- adapted for operation using gloves
FPW FLOW METER
BATCH FLOW METER DIAGRAM
ADAPTERS FOR INSTALLATION
|Power supply||230 VAC (50/60 Hz)|
|Input power||0,6 VA|
|Type of electronics||Batch box (B)|
|Design||separated (standard cable length 3 m)|
|Diameter nominal||DN 10÷400|
|Material in contact with water||Propeller support: PVDF|
|Propeller shaft: stainless steel A4 (DIN 1.4401)|
|Pin in propeller paddle: stainless steel DIN 1.4115|
|Propeller support housing: stainless steel DIN 1.4404 ; DIN 1.4571|
|“O” rings: VITON ; EPDM|
|Process connections||weld-on fitting|
|installation T-piece (PVC, AISI 304)|
|Pressure||PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40|
|Measuring range||0,3÷6 m/s|
|Flow meter accuracy||accuracy up to 5%, repeatability up to 2%|
|Display||LCD 2×16 characters|
|Control||2x button (START, STOP) and potentiometer for adjusting the batch size|
|3× microswitch button (viewing + changing the control unit parameters)|
|Outputs||2x valve actuation output|
|Max. ambient temperature||55 °C|
|Flow sensor degree of protection||IP68|
|Electronics degree of protection||IP65|
|Material of the evaluation unit||ABS plastic|
|Size of the evaluation unit||220x170x80 mm (HxWxD)|
|Weight of the evaluation unit||2540 g|
The construction of the BATCH unit is robust and modified by its simple operation and large controls for adjusting even with gloves, namely under very heavy conditions, supplemented with a complete noise suppressing filter.
The evaluation unit is provided with two external buttons (green and red ones) on the bottom of the unit controlling the batch and with a potentiometer between the buttons for adjusting the batch size. Moreover, there are three adjusting buttons on the meter itself located on the lower part of the stainless-steel plate of the measuring electronics.
Functions of the batch control buttons (lower):
- PotentiometerAdjustment of the batch size, whereas the minimum potentiometer value corresponds to the set limit for the minimum batch and the maximum displacement of the potentiometer corresponds to the maximum batch size.
- Green „START“ buttonThe start of adjusted batch from the beginning, possibly its restart in case of being previously stopped with the red button.
- Red „STOP“ buttonStopping the ongoing batch. In case that the batch has been suspended, the entire incomplete batch is zeroed and the unit is ready for restarting the batch from the beginning by means of the green button.
For install the unit FPW can be used several types of adapter fittings:
- weld-on adapter AISI304 (DN50÷DN200)
- threaded fittings AISI304 (DN10÷DN65)
- PVC fittings (DN40÷DN200)
- drilling patterns (DN25÷DN200